Monday 15 February 2016

It took a while to get back into stamping and making after the Christmas break.
Luckily we had team training in January and we all make swaps to hand out to everyone there, so I had to get my mojo back.
I had seen a card on pinterest using the Ballon Builder stamp set and came up with these cute little cards. Just shows how versatile the stamp sets can be with a bit of imagination. 


T

Team training is a get together of our extended team of demonstrators. It is a great social occasion as well as lots of information and tip sharing between us all. We have a make and take session too. We used the new Going places DSP and the Going Global stamp sets.

These are a couple of cards I created when I got home, (you are supposed to make while you are there, but me and my fellow team mates usually end up chatting too much to concentrate).




If you would like to learn more about being a demonstrator, please message me and I'd be happy to 
explain. 

No comments:

Post a Comment