Monday 15 February 2016

Catch up

Oh wow! Time goes so quickly these days. I have so much to update on the Blog.
Where do I start???

After Brussels it was all go getting ready for a Christmas Fair.

Some of the items I made 


These are lovely bags made using the 12x12 Designer Series Paper from Stampin' Up!
I got the idea from Elaine Jackson (Papercraft Button). She has a video tutorial. They are really easy once you get going. I added the poinsettia for the Christmas effect. They were very popular Teacher presents filled with a few chocolates or a gift card.


I also had fun making these


Lovely vellum lanterns made using the curvy keepsake die. I put a battery operated tea light inside.



These little wreath tea lights were popular too.



These Jolly Santas are wallets with a chocolate bar inside. They made very popular stocking fillers and teacher gifts.


I made these little 4x4 inch cards.


Here was my set up at the Shrewsbury House Christmas Fair December 2015
















No comments:

Post a Comment